Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

January 24, 2011

I HAVE TO BELIEVE!!!!!

As I sit and write this there is  still a battle that is being waged against me today.. but I am victorious in Christ Jesus. He is the Author, Perfecter, and Sustainer of my faith. "Around every corner and up every mountain, I'm not looking for crowns anymore or the water from fountains I'm desperate and seeking frantic believing that the sight of your face is all I'm needing..I will lift my voice to you and say, You're gonna be worth it You're gonna be worth it all, I believe this..You're gonna be worth it You're gonna be worth it all..I know."~Rita Springer

Those of you whom God  has given a dream or vision for your life.. given you an assignment that at times is so hard to comprehend..today I want to encourage you.. I want to encourage you to LIFT UP YOUR HEAD! I know that it is hard and the enemy will use absolutely anything that He can to discourage you and break your spirit down. I am experiencing it write now even as we speak but we are MORE than CONQUERERS in Christ JESUS!

I don't understand why the wait sometimes seems so long but I just flipped open to Psalms 31:24 which states "Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord." I feel compelled to tell you that He loves you and believes in you and He would not call you to this just to let you be put to shame! He is a miracle worker! He is not a tease and He cannot lie Titus 1:2. He has chosen YOU to walk this out just as He has chosen me to walk this assignment out and just has He chose Moses to lead the Israelites out of Egypt our spiritual assignment is NO different..it just happens to be in 2011 where He might use youtube to speak to you instead of a burning bush..who would have thought right???  Trust me I know how difficult it can be but at the same time I don't think I want the easy assignments..
Earlier I was crying out to Him while I was in the kitchen..weeping and worshiping ( I had my ipod in)..and I started to recognize yet again..that I don't have to trust that the people on the other side are going to "figure it out" or "do their part"..I just have to trust and BELIEVE that God, MY GOD..is big enough to reveal it to them and because of HIS Mighty Power..not their's..that He will lead them to what they are also called to be apart of..there is peace in recognizing that. Recognizing that it is God and not Man that I have to put my trust in and fix my eyes upon. These are concepts that many of us say we understand and operate underneath..that is until, like today,when I personally was attacked and had to choose to believe..even when I didn't feel it.
I felt..hurt..alone.. frustrated..
I choose to BELIEVE that I am not alone..and that instead I'm surrounded..I choose to give my hurt to Him for He gladly and graciously will take it and exchange it for peace..and in my frustration because I have done steps one and two I have understanding..Praise Him.
I was led to Psalm 3 in the Message


 1-2 God! Look! Enemies past counting! Enemies sprouting like mushrooms, 
   Mobs of them all around me, roaring their mockery
   "Hah! No help for him from God!" 

 3-4 But you, God, shield me on all sides; 
   You ground my feet, you lift my head high; 
   With all my might I shout up to God, 
   His answers thunder from the holy mountain. 

 5-6 I stretch myself out. I sleep. 
   Then I'm up again—rested, tall and steady, 
   Fearless before the enemy mobs 
   Coming at me from all sides

 7 Up, God! My God, help me! 
   Slap their faces, 
   First this cheek, then the other, 
   Your fist hard in their teeth! 

 8 Real help comes from God
Your blessing clothes your people.

He loves you and you are not alone..Please know that. He would not call you to something just to then leave you there to fend for yourself..even when it seems overwhelming..just stand back up.

1 Peter 5:6-7 the Message
"So be content with who you are and don't put on airs. God's strong hand is on you; He'll promote you at the right time. Live carefree before God; He is most careful with you."

I don't know about you but as much as I would love to be launched into my destiny in this moment..I definitely do not desire it premature. My heart and soul genuinely long for His perfect and beautiful timing even if that means walking through the refining fire for a little longer. Live carefree before God; He is most careful with you..that is powerful and speaks volumes to me..I pray it communicates peace to your Spirit. You are loved and you are not alone! Reflect on every promise that has been fulfilled in your life up to this point. It is encouraging to look back and see all the masterpieces He has completed in my life thus far and gives me hope to press on. 

We have what it takes..and we have to believe..what other choice do we have??

The song "I have to Believe" by Rita Springer is VERY encouraging! I had it on repeat earlier! Make that purchase on Itunes it will speak to your heart when you choose focus on the truths of the Father I promise! 

"I drink from the Holy cup of God, I'm surrounded"~Moving with the Lamb by Rita Springer
   

2 comments:

  1. I stand in AWE!!! Amazeing!!! Thank you for your heart and the voice of God you allow to speak thru you!! Child like faith and innocent of heart!!! God's daughter............

    I love Camel Skins and Chocolat Covered Locuts!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You have a beautiful heart. Jesus loves you.

    ReplyDelete